Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:45:37 -0700
--On March 7, 2006 10:22:16 AM -0600 "Stone, Keith" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> No way to do with a database? How'd I manage to send out 40 million a
> month directly from a database then? ;-) Maybe without LSMTP it's hard,
> but I managed several large (million+) database driven emarketing lists
> with full personalization with only ListServ/LSMTP (and a couple small
> NT 4 servers).

Well not in Linux there isn't.  It's all completely un-documented.  Near as
I can tell it only supports ODBC and then in windows.  Still, no
documentation anywhere that's usable as far as I've ever found.  Not to
mention how the heck does it manage a list in the database, etc.  Since we
strictly enforce double-opt-in, etc.