Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Fri, 4 Mar 88 19:08:00 SET
Well it has been finally decided that I should give VM lessons to Chris during
5 days. I will be paid the hourly rate I had asked for, up to a maximum of 40h
(they seem to think that she'll then have learnt everything she will ever need
to know,  but nevermind).  After that  I don't  know what  they'll do  with my
account, so I have only  been able to find 4 free days so  far, and I plan not
to find time for that last day before  the 21-26 week :-) After that I'll move
to CEARN.  This should all wind  up fairly satisfactorily after  all. It seems
that I am allowed to come back during the weekend (to prepare the lessons), so
it's likely that I'll come to finish the  1.5n changes so that I can have them
beta-tested before  I move to  CEARN, which should allow  me to release  it as
soon as I get to CEARN (if everything goes well).

  Eric