ROMAN BOJORQUEZ <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jan 2021 21:07:55 -0500
Our ListServ was working up until a couple of weeks ago and then it just stopped sending the emails out to our LISTSERV members.  Our admin person that once supported our system no longer works for us so we are stuck trying to solve this issue.

By all accounts it appears to be working fine, I have checked with our hosting provider and they have confirmed that the server is functioning normal.  I am able to log in and add or remove subscribers but it appears that an audit of subscribers list indicates that they are set to "Mail delivery disabled temporarily"

I have been able to add in a new user and have received all of the confirmation and Welcome emails, which tells me that it is sending email correctly, but the list digest and content is not.

Anyone know an admin that is willing to take a look. We are willing to pay for your services.  Unfortunately LSOFT wants us to upgrade and buy a new maintenance contract.

thanks
Roman