Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Thu, 30 Mar 89 16:13:43 GMT
>     I have got a problem in sending a mail to list in our side. We
>created a test list under LISTSERV in our node. When someone in the
>list sent a mail to the list. Several UNNAMED MAILs were sent to
>the postmaster by error. Obviously, the mail was not distributed to
>the list members. Is anything wrong here? The rejected mail was as
>following:

Listserv changes the tag, and I believe that is the reason why your mailer
is rejecting it. Tell your mailer that the origin of the file is a
"trusted sender" by including LISTSERV in your MAILER tables. Here is
how ours is:

INCOMING:
; NODE   USERID   EXIT        COMMENTS
%incoming
 TREARN LISTSERV
*DEFAULT* *DEFAULT* RSCSVER   ; Standard RSCS tag checking
END INCOMING

good luck... -turgut