Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:25:25 -0500
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Al Iverson wrote:

> Hi, is there any way I can modify a server setting, or some hack I can
> implement, to allow people named administrator@ to unsubscribe? This guy
> (see below) is upset that he couldn't unsubscribe, so I had him test
> while I watched. His attempt to unsubscribe generates the following
> error message sent via email to the site owner mailbox:

I don't know about that, but I do know it generally considered a very poor
practice to use an administartor account on any system to subscribe to any
kind of mailing list for security reasons. Perhaps this person is upset
because Listserv is not permitting him to do something he should really
not be doing.