Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:13:20 -0500
On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 23:58:36 +0100, Frank Laurijssens <[log in to unmask]> said:
> In fact, I am one of those users myself. I have been subscribed to
> many lists, and the subjecthdr option is great for keeping them
> apart. I try to use inbox rules whenever possible to categorize
> messages based on sender/recipient, but in some cases this doesn't
> work. Filtering on the subject line is the next best thing.

Odd - I've encountered many a strange and unusual mailing list in my day,
and I've yet to encounter a *Listserv* list that looking at the From: and To:
tags didn't suffice.  Or is this only a problem with people using mail
software that doesn't understand the Internet and RFC822?  Do you have
an example set of headers *from a listserv list* that you need 'subjecthdr'
to be able to sort/file them?

Or maybe I'm just spoiled by procmail. ;)

/Valdis