Ron Page <ICSRXP@ASUACAD>
Wed, 20 Dec 89 10:22:27 MST
Is there a way to have local node subscribers receive grouped mail, i.e.
see who else is subscribed locally when receiving a piece of mail?

Background:
We are going to use a listserv list as a consulting repository, where the
consultant on duty subscribes to the list when he or she is ready to recieve
mails.  This will allow our customers to send mail to one id, no matter who
is the consultant at the time.  We would like for the consultants to see
what other consultants, if any, are receiving the mail also.

Thanks

| Ronald D. Page                              |  (602) 965-5312            |
| Information Analysis and Mail Services      |                            |
| Computing and Network Consulting Services   |  ICSRXP@ASUACAD            |
| Arizona State University                    |  [log in to unmask]  |
| Tempe, Arizona 85287-0101                   |  [log in to unmask]  |