Paul Gosse <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:18:57 -0230
Hi there,

I currently run an L-Soft Listserv at Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Very recently it has started behaving VERY erratically.  One person
person received 55 copies of a single message, another is getting
Mailer-Daemon bounce messages (from posting to the list, though the post's
go through), I get the occasional 'unknown mailer error 1', etc.

I am trying assess how much it ran amuck and would appreciate any messages
telling of its vicarious exploits over the weekend.

I would also appreciate any tips about where to look for the source of
this problem...

Thanks,

Paul
--
Paul Gosse   <[log in to unmask]>   http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~paulg
Systems Programmer, Computing and Communications