Craig A Summerhill <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 12:51:51 -0400
There is a command one can issue to a LISTSERV that will help you
determine what the fully qualified domain name of a BITNET node is.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the syntax of this command and
can't seem to find it in LISTSERV help.  I have tried searching the
archives of this list @UGA four times, but can't seem to find the
right combination of keywords to get a hit.

Can somebody send me this information, please?  Thanx in advance.
--

   Craig A. Summerhill, Systems Coordinator and Program Officer
   Coalition for Networked Information