Anders Nilsson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 20:50:52 -0500
hi!
I am looking for someone to host a music mailing list.  I have
had no luck at all so far... :(  Then I read that as a last
resort, I could e-mail to this address, explaining the list...
So, here we go:

The mailing list will be about musical artist motley crue.  We're
currently about 15 people, and we have had "i wanna subscribe" mails
from an additional 100 people, but we don't wanna subscribe them
until we get a host...  All of the people on the list we have now,
are very polite and nice.  I know all of them very well.  Of course,
when we find a host, and more people subscribe, it'll be harder to
know the good ones from the bad.  Anyone causing trouble is off the
list, no second chance if they do it knowing it's wrong.  It would be
AMAZING if you could help us!  I have wanted to do since I first heard
there was such things as mailing lists!  The main reason for having a
Motley Crue list is that there are a lot of fans out there, who have
no idea what's going on with the band (there is a newsgroup, but a lot
of people can't or won't hang out there), and, of course, our love for
the band.  It VERY likely that we'll get the band themselves to subscribe,
because we've sent them mail about it, and they seemed psyched about it!
Anyway, this is probably a lot more than you needed to know, but I thought
I'd give you some background info...

Oh, yeah, the band is NOT satanic, and I'll do my very best to keep the
level of morale and "niceness" as high as possible! ;)

PLEASE, reply to this message, if only to say you can't help us...

Thanks a million,

Anders Nilsson