Jay Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 21:19:01 -600
Would you like to sponsor a mailing list called 2000-L which would serve
as a serious form for all aspects of the year 2000, including discussion
on its folklore, festivities and future? I represent a non-profit group
which would like to start on electronic conference on how society might
best celebrate the advent of the third millennium. The mailing list,
2000-L would be gated to a moderated newsgroup, either alt.culture.2000ad
or soc.culture.2000ad. I anticipate the mailing list being under 200. If
you are interested, I can send a full proposal. I do not follow this
mailing list, so please direct your reply to my private e-mail address.

Jay Gary                        (719) 636-2000 Phone
Celebration 2000
P.O. Box 1777                   E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Colorado Spgs, CO  80901