John Worrell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 May 1998 10:16:28 -0400
Does anyone have any scripts or know of any way of automatically creating a
listserv on a UNIX box.  The way that I do it now is I have a web form
that users fill out for class lists or general purpose lists, this then
gets sent to the reader file on a VM machine. I then run a program that
pulls in the reader file and sends the list to listserv.vt.edu where the
list and archive directory is created. My problem is that our VM system
is likely to go away because of the Y2K problems, and I will need
another way to automatically collect, send and create the lists.
Please respond to [log in to unmask]

Thanks for any help