Catherine Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:35:55 -0500
Greetings everyone,

I joined this list today in order to ask if anyone has found templates in
French. I host a list gathering 650+ scholars in Francophone Studies and
would like to offer them French in all listserv messages as well as in the
archives and other features online. I have already translated a few
templates, but not knowing listserv templates very well, I am not sure of
the names of the most important ones. I can’t recognize many of them among
the huge list of templates. Plus translating templates takes a lot of time
and energy, which I would rather spend on other tasks.

If anyone has helpful information to share, I would be most appreciative.

Best regards,

Catherine Perry

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
*  *

Associate Professor, French and Francophone Studies
Fellow, Nanovic Institute for European Studies
Fellow, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
President, Conseil International d'Études Francophones
Interim Editor in Chief, NEF
Department of Romance Languages & Literatures
343 O'Shaughnessy Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
(personal office: 366 Decio Faculty Hall)

 <http://www.nd.edu/~romlang/faculty/perry.html>
http://www.nd.edu/~romlang/faculty/perry.html
 <http://www.nd.edu/~nanovic/> http://www.nd.edu/~nanovic/
 <http://www.nd.edu/~krocinst/> http://www.nd.edu/~krocinst/
 <http://www.cief.info/> http://www.cief.info/
 <http://www.cief.info/nef/> http://www.cief.info/nef/

Tel: (574) 631-6472
Fax: (269) 683-9963
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]