Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:28:47 CST
I have always managed my lists on the same VM machine that the server
runs on in the past, where I had the ability to issue the GET command
using the TELL command.  When I did this, Listserv would send this to
me via NETDATA.

However, now I have to do this using email.  Now when I GET my list,
the list is wrapped at column 80 with the user options being the 2nd
line.  How do I now PUT the list back with the options still in place?
Can I tell Listserv to send and receive the stuff as MIME attachments?

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-8300 (work)
http://helper.tamu.edu/STAFF/cbarnes/