Bruno Robichaud <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:29:04 -0400
Only 2 row for testing,

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Francoise Becker
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mail-merge Format

How much data is getting transferred from the database? It may be
that it's telling you exactly the truth (it's processing) and its
just that the database pull is taking a very long time.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html