Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:45:02 -0500
On 6 Mar 2006 at 14:22, Bruno Robichaud wrote:

> I see , so how can I install LSMTP , We just got the ListServ Lak?

LSMTP has always been a separate product with a separate LAK (and a
separate price tag to go with it). Chances are that you don't need
LSMTP -- there are plenty of free SMTP products that work fine with
LISTSERV, which is one reason why we discontinued the LSMTP Lite and
50-thread product lines a year ago. It's hard to compete with free.

IIS SMTP and MailEnable are 2 free SMTP servers that work on the same
Windows box as LISTSERV. I'm sure there are others.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html