Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Apr 1992 00:21:15 EDT
Help!!!!

About an  hour ago,  I logged  into my  own account,  to send  a message  to a
friend.  When I finished that note, I did my obligatory check on our listserv.
To my surprise I saw that Listserv  @ Templevm is rejecting all MAILDIST files
and forwarding them here.  Each rejected file is accompanied by a mail message
that said BITNET@TEMPLEVM had been served out.  I don't know why it got served
out, but I sent a SERVE BITNET@TEMPLEVM  to our listserv to remedy that.  Now,
I  still get  rejected MAILDIST,  and X-JOB  files and  messages like  the one
below.  After  a very  busy weekend, I  am extremely tired  and must  get some
sleep now.  Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?  I have never seen
listserv behave this way  before.  Maybe it has something to  do with the fact
that this system was shut down for several hours today for a hardware upgrade.
Once this problem is fixed, are there any suggestions on how I can send all of
these  MAILDIST,  and a  few  X-JOB,  files back  to  listserv  quickly to  be
distributed?  There are over 1200 files in my reader now so I am going to shut
down Listserv @  Templevm now so it  won't reject any more  files.  Since this
listserv will be  down, please reply to me personnaly,  otherwise, I won't get
the message until it is no longer needed.

Here is the new reject message and thanks for any help.