"Miguel A. Campos" <EARNMAIN@EB0UB011>
Mon, 20 Jul 87 19:08:18 HOE
Hello Richard,

>...             Thus, for example, the people who were moved from the
>EB0UB011 server a while back to DEARN cannot be deleted without moving
>them back to EB0UB011 and *then* deleting them!  I ran across this
>recently when trying to delete a no-longer valid user at BARILVM from
>the MAILBOOK list, who had been moved to DEARN in this way.

I noticed your deletion-request to LISTSERV.

We are willing to get those 'MOVEd' users back ( as you suggest, it will
make things much easier for many of us -including the net- ).
But we need that the other postmasters agree to do so: peer-linking
again, changing the 'Owner' keyword, EXPLODEing/MOVEing, etc.

Some of them may be on vacation now, but I reckon that after the
vacation period these mismatchs can be reduced/eliminated.
If I can be of any help now, please tell me so.
Best regards,  Miguel.