David Collantes <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 2021 15:44:07 -0500
We have lists in which owners have managed to subscribe mangled emails in the form:

[log in to unmask]<MAILTO:JOHN_DOE”@CHEMISTRY.UCF.EDU

Surprisingly enough, ListServ will let you do that. The trick is, they can’t be deleted. Not via an email command to ListServ, not via the web interface. This dilemma has, inevitably, taken me to web searches to no end, without finding an answer, and—now—here.

Before I open a support case with LSOFT, would anyone know the answer? How to unsubscribe those unremovable entries?

TIA,

--
David