Turgut Kalfaoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 07:12:31 +0200
I get about a deluge (500?) of bounce messages every day from our very
busy listserv;; many of the messages are from the same list, same bounce
userid. Listserv dutifully forwards me each bounce. So, for about 10-50
different bouncing userids, I get 500 mail messages.

A wish; Since LISTSERV already scans the message and shows in the
Subject: line which host is bouncing, couldn't there be an option
for listserv to 'digest' these bounces by host? I mean, one email
per host, listing all bounces for that day for that host.

Because currently, I do not get time to read all Listserv messages
and that's a shame; cause some of them are important..  -turgut

internet: [log in to unmask]   postmaster, [log in to unmask]
bbsturk: (+90)232-369-6428/29    FIDO: sysop@2:430/105
VirtualNet: 1@90232000           http://bbsturk.bbs.tr