Howard Stapleton <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 19:23:26 -0800
I am looking for someone to provide a host site for a list to distribute dockets and minutes for our City
Council meetings on a trial basis.  If there is enough interest and the feedback is positive, we may want to
look at setting up a listserv host at our site.

The list would be open to the public for subscription, but would not accept postings from subscribers.  The
host system which creates the Council dockets and minutes would post to the list on a weekly basis and
other notices would occasionally be posted by the list owner.  Approximately three messages per week
would be posted.

The number of subscribers is estimated at less than 1,000 for the pilot.

If you can assist me, please call or EMail.

Thanks,

Howard Stapleton
City of San Diego
(619) 533-4758