Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:23:32 -0400
I just put in 14.3 this morning and it seems to me it is sending me a
lot more mail.   Here's what I am seeing:

1. Mail gets sent to a list that requires confirmation.  The From line is bogus.
2. [log in to unmask] sends the confirmation request to the bogus address.
3. The confirmation request bounces and comes back to listserv.
4. The server sends me mail telling me about the bounce.

I really don't *EVER* want to know about bounced confirmations, do I?
I was hoping 14.3 would cut down the amount of mail I get, not
increase it.  Have I missed an option that I should have set?
--
Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
Listserv Administrator