Steve Middlebrook <C94882SM@WUVMD>
Thu, 28 Apr 88 15:25:37 CST
My LMON SYSVARS has the line

    warndown = postmaster 'JWA@WUVMD HMCMS@WUVMD'

in it with no warndown definitions following it, but it's only sending msgs
to the postmaster.  What's wrong?  The same definition works for other values.

Some people here who don't want to receive messages would like to get a weekly
report on how many big files were found etc. I think the easiest way to do that
would be to to extract that info from LISTSERV's conslog.  Most of the LMON
output is prefaced with <LMON>, but the messages about big files aren't.
Could I modify that?  Does someone see a better way?

I would also like to add a couple of nodes running JNET to the list of machines
we're monitoring.  I know I will need to add variables so LMON can parse the
non-standard msgs that JNET sends out. Has anyone already done this.  I don't
relish slogging through the JNET and LMON docs to figure out how to do this.

Thanks!!

stm