"Jeffrey J. Carpenter" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Jun 90 14:20:02 EDT
Hi,

I am the moderator of the AMNESTY list at JHUVM.  We would like to split
the list into two lists, one for the distribution of Urgent Action
Appeals, and one for general discussion.  Unfortunately, JHUVM does not
wish to carry an additional list.

Would anyone be willing to carry both lists?  There are about 500
subscribers and about 10-20 messages a week.  Both lists would be
moderated.

Thanks,

        jeff

Jeff Carpenter
University of Pittsburgh, Computing and Information Services
[log in to unmask],   +1 412 624 6424,    FAX +1 412 624 6436