Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:43:03 -0500
Thanks Stan,

Both the bogus list and bogus address are different every time.  It's
slowed down now with only a few hundred this morning.

With several thousand in a time I'd normally have a few dozen, I was
interested not only in getting rid of them, but seeing what the rest of
the world was seeing.  Guess I was a chosen one ;-)  Not hearing from
others appears to be good news!

Thanks again, wayne