"Scott Mattes" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Apr 1992 09:02:21 EST
On Wed, 22 Apr 92 16:35:27 CDT you said:
>   I have no idea if it makes a difference but did you try putting the
>PUT command staring in column 1?   Does the GRANOLA filelist exist and is
>there a wildcard entry or regular entry defining your file (I use wildcards
>to I'm not familiar with other ways of doing it).

Marty,
  In the mail sent to the LISTSERV the PUT is in the first column.  And
I did a GET on the filelist before trying to do the PUT.

Eric,
  Your suggestion about the blank line at the top seems to have
'worked'.  I now get the following;

>File "VEGGIE RECIPES1" is unknown to LISTSERV, PUT request rejected.

  I take this to mean the filetypes are restricted on the list/listserv,
is that a possiblity?

Scott       | No success can compensate for failure in the home. David O. McKay
Mattes      | President 1951-70, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints