Nick Laflamme <DPL1646@IRISHVM>
Wed, 19 Nov 86 08:52:50 EST
I got a note from Todd Booth of UCLA this morning.  I asked him about
why I hadn't received any copies of the PC Token Ring Digest in the
past two weeks.  It turns out he suspended that list when Wisconsin
sent out the note about the bridge being overloaded.  I know this
list has been discussing ways to support ARPA lists in recent days,
but I had not realized some lists were already suspended because of
this situation.

Todd asked me if I could start re-distributing the list for him. I
told him I'd be willing, assuming my management wouldn't object and
if it would be in harmony with whatever consensus this list arrives
at.  If I go ahead and set up a PC-TR-L@IRISHVM, am I going to cause
trouble, either for myself or for others?  Or would anyone care to
hazard a guess as to how soon we're going to reach a consensus on
this issue?  Now that one list is suspended, I'm a bit more eager
to take action, at least for that list.

Any advise, comments, or suggestions?

Nick