Alejandro Martín Gómez <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:09:44 +0200
Hi List,

I´ve followed the instructions in the manual about translating listserv, and
i still getting some messages in English. Looking at this in the manual and
in the archives it says that some messages are hard coded into the
application. I've found that this messages are in English, command
confirmation, delivery error report, ack message.

Questions:

        A.- How many more messages are hard coded?

        B.- Are there any plans to take them out and make them translatable in the
next version?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Alejandro Martín Gómez         Sire, Sistemas y Redes Telemáticas
c/ Artesanos, 58             Polígono Industrial Prado del Espino
Boadilla del Monte                           28660 MADRID (Spain)
Telf.: +34-91-6323970 Fax: +34-91-6324144 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.sire.es                             http://www.sire.es