Tim Casten <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 May 2007 19:33:30 -0400
On Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 7:24:36 PM you wrote:
> Why not just use one of the listserv maintainers since they are site-wide list "owners?"

they are not site wide list owners we run about 200 lists on our server and they all have different owners.
my mistake i should have put my listadmin account as an owner with the original owner when i created the lists, now i wish i had and hate the thought of going thru 200 lists and adding that address to each lists owners list.

Can you explain more on the listserv maintainers

--
Tim