"Zero Z. Batzell Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 03:45:58 -0500
Hello,

My name is Zero Z. Batzell Dean, I am the creator and maintainer of the 3d
ARK (www.3dARK.com)...an internet resource for 3d graphics and animation
enthusiasts.  I am currently in the process of trying to set up a mailing
list that will allow people to discuss graphics and animation related
issues (pertaining to a variety of topics).

As most companies have their own private mailing lists for users of their
software, this would be a more general, but moderated forum for sharing
general tips, tricks, techniques, thoughts on the industry, how to get your
foot in the door, etc. etc.

I was told that I should send an e-mail this address to see if their might
be a volunteer willing to host what I believe will be a very successful
list.

Thanks for listening.  Best regards,

--
Zero Z. Batzell Dean ( Learn something --> http://3dARK.com )

Art Director | Lead Artist / 3D Modeler & Animator
What_If Productions / Computer Gaming Development

See the _Best Animation Books Lists_ at the 3d ARK!

The harder you work, the luckier you get.