Virginia Metze <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 13:00:41 CST
Well, my friends in misery, wait until you see the latest
effort at spamming.  I have received it on only one list so
far but I expect to see it on all of them, because this guy
claims to be able to reach 1,500,000 people, and tells people
exactly how to spam.  If anyone wants an 'advance copy'
just let me know ... but i won't post it here, as he doubtlessly
will.

jack <[log in to unmask]> is where the last one came from, and was
signed as follows:

Jeff Slaton
5901 J Wyoming Bld N E  Suite #284
Albq.,  NM  87109

CALL (505) 821-1945

International Inquires Welcome!

A public service message from Ginny Metze