"Kaminsky,Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:26:40 -0400
We're running 15.5, and we've recently moved to a DB backend to handle most of our subscription details.  That's working fine, and we're at the point that we're ready to start adding the dynamic queries for the various lists.  On the web interface for the site configuration, the text box at the top says "Find or Add Configuration Variable," but we've been unable to add new config variables there.

Do all brand new variables have to be entered via go.user, or am I missing something?