Jenny <MAINT@RITVM>
Tue, 18 Nov 86 23:29:22 EST
Roger, June;  I don't think we're losing any mail; one of the costs of
a distributed list system is that every mail 'stops' more often, and
there's more chance of mail getting into SIFO rather than FIFO order; so
that when a discussion is started with a *very long* mail, as it crawls its
way through the servers folks answer it right away with short files that may
get to those of us out in the sticks a lot sooner...
/jenny
(geez, that was all one sentence, wasn't it? sorry... been reading a lot
of Faulkner lately :-)