Saveena Patara <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:46:43 -0400
There is a fairly old List has has archiving enabled however when the owner or I (administrator) try to look up the archives we get the message :

There is no WWW archive page for the xxx list. Note that WWW archive access can be disabled on a per-list basis; this message does not necessarily mean that the list does not exist, or that no archives are available.

Confidential or sensitive lists may not be listed on the list archive index You can use this form to access their online archives. Note that the form will also work with non-confidential lists.

The last archive was from April 2010. In addition, the owner has another List with almost identical headers and there's no problem accessing the archives but the archive path was different for the one that is inaccessible however, the logs are all there. I'm not sure why the archive path was different for this one, all the other lists have the same path. I have change the path name and the folder for the list does exit. List Any idea why we're unable to access the archive and how to re-enable it again?

Thanks,
Saveena