Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:35:51 -0500
Thanks.  Yes, I see that
1. I really meant RFC821 and
2. From <> is valid
3. this was "administrative mail from the listserv"

Given that, we would still like to set the RFC821 "from"  for
administrative mail from listserv to reference a real e-mail address, like
we set the Postmaster.

Is that possible in LISTSERV?
If not, would LSMTP allow us to set the RFC821 "from" for administrative mail?

Thanks for your responses,
Feather