Lance Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:42:15 -0700
Hi-

I should first iterate that I've read the Listserv Users's
Manual and the collection of "Invalid Password" responses
from the mail server.

I've never edited my list header in 8 months. After making
one minor change, I attempted to use the PUT command. The
culprit is the PW=XXXXXXXXX -- I don't recall ever getting
(or giving) a list PW. So how do I go about putting my
header back?? Can I reset the PW easily? Or obtain the
existing one easily (if there *is* one)??

Anyone wish to take pity on my poor soul? ;^)

Lance Jones.