Paul Franco <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:01:38 -0400
I am the Postmaster for Listserv at our organization.

Lets say I would like to define a list called dog_owners-L
which is to contain a few owners who I would like to
control all subscriptions to dog lists.

Then if I create a list called collie-L with the following
configuration:

Owner= (dog_owners-L)
Subscription= By Owner

Now, when someone subscribes to collie-L, it comes to me
(the postmaster) for subscription approval, not the members
of "dog_owners-L" as I would like it to.

How can I accomplish this?  Can I do it using an
owners list (ex. dog_owners-L) rather than explicitly
specifying email addresses via "Owner="?

Thank you in advance.

Paul Franco
Periphonics Corp.