Dimitri Vulis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jun 90 01:06:00 EDT
I am the "owner" of RusTeX-L on UBVM. We have many subscribers on EARNET nodes.
Recently I started getting bounce messages of the following type for every
posting:

>Date:         Thu, 31 May 90 09:36:27 GMT
>From:         Revised List Processor (1.5o) <LISTSERV@IRLEARN>
>Subject:      Output of job "RUSTEX-L" from RSCS@IRLEARN
>To:           D V <DLV@CUNYVMS1>
>
>Command replies from RSCS@IRLEARN are being forwarded to you.
>
>You are not allowed to use inter-server DISTRIBUTE control keywords. Your
>DISTRIBUTE job has been transferred to the postmaster.
>File has been transferred to postmaster.
(Beats me why.) Evidently DISTRIBUTEd postings don't reach some European sites.
Am I the only list owner having this problem?
What can I do to "fix it", short of changing to Mail-Via= DIRECT?

Thanks a lot!
Dimitri Vulis
Department of Mathematics
City University of New York Graduate Center

Internet: [log in to unmask]
BITNET: DLV@CUNYVMS1
UUCP: ((rutgers,gatech)!psuvax1,mcsun,unido)!cunyvms1.bitnet!dlv