"Haase, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:24:11 +1200
We are having a problem with long URL's in a message. If the URL is longer
than 1 line Listserv wraps the end of it onto a second line and, by doing
so, cutting of the end off the URL.

Is there anyway to tell Listserv to keep the whole URL together and
recognise the wrapped part as part of the URL?

eg

For further details, please click on the link below:
http://www.ccc.govt.nz/MediaReleases/2002/April/TheGreatPublicArtDebatehitsC
hristchurch.asp

I have had a look in the manuals but can't seem to spot anything.

Thanx
Peter Haase
Systems Administrator
Christchurch City Council

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz