Bill Halverson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:00:05 -0400
For some reason, the Listserv I manage at listmail.temple.edu has gotten
onto the anti-spamming filter at Spews.relays.OsiruSoft.com but I cannot
seem to access this server via the web to find out how to remove my
Listserver from it. I get a server not found when I try to go to
http://relays.osirusoft.com/faq.html (which I found via Google) to find
out how to get off this system's black list.

I never received any notice from this relays.osirusoft.com that
listmail.temple.edu was a candidate for inclusion in its filtering
service.

I did just send email to [log in to unmask] and
[log in to unmask] to see if any assistance is available that
way, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this issie will be appreciated.

Osirusoft has been the target of a DDoS attack  for weeks that has shut
down their
systems. Apparently anyone using their filters is receiving nothing. And,
they seem
to be out of circulation for good. Therefore your issue may be moot.

Story at slashdot:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/08/27/0214238&mode=thread&tid=111&tid
=126

Another: