Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:35:56 +0100
>    ----- Transcript of session is unavailable -----

This suggests that your MTA did not manage to connect to ours. I would
suggest doing 'telnet spider.ease.lsoft.se 25' and typing in some kind of
message to see if it goes through.

> Reporting-MTA: dns; po-smtp4.temple.edu
> Arrival-Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 02:42:46 -0500 (EST)
> Final-Recipient: rfc822; [log in to unmask]
> Action: failed

Hmm, this is not an error code that we return. We use the old-fashioned 55x
codes and always supply a plain-text explanation.

I can also assure you that we have been getting our spam all weekend without
any hints of slowdown ;-)

Come to think about it, I took that server down for maintenance yesterday,
for about an hour I would say. But that was several hours after the time
stamp in your error report.

  Eric