Jim Gerland - Manager User Support Services <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Jan 1991 10:32:05 EST
I am having problems here with LISTSERV losing its storage (leaking?).

If you attempt to LPVPUT anything you will probably get it rejecting
because the SORT module dies.  We are investigating what APAR/PTF is
needed to correct this problem.

We are running VM/XA SP Level 2.1 PUT 9002 SL 202

If you need to LSVPUT a file here, I need to know so I can STOP REBOOT
LISTSERV so it gets back its 4M of storage and then the PUT works fine.
The rejected PUTs show up in my reader so I usually issue the STOP REBOOT
and then LSVPUT the file for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Thank you for bearing with me.

Jim...