Alan Thew <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:04:57 +0100
--On 16 August 2001 17:05 -0400 Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Greetings fellow admins,
>
> Is anybody using Exim with Listserv?  We're moving to Exim on some of
> our other Unix (AIX) systems - I don't know if I want my Listserv box to
> be the last one in the building using Sendmail.

We use it for our main hubs and are in the process of moving from LSMTP to
exim for our production Listserv system.

One issue you might want to remember is that exim does not (nor is it
likely to according to its author) support DSN which LISTSERV uses (and
sendmail supports).

--
Alan Thew
FAX: +44 151 794 4474