"John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:00:57 -0600
Hey.

Our E-Mail Guys (TM) are now complaining to me that Listserv is prepending a couple of space characters to the subject lines of each e-mail that flows through it.  I hadn't noticed because I use Eudora.  They all use Outlook (our email system is Exchange 5.5 in transition into Exchange 2K) and it seems to be very noticeable when Outlook displays mail.  First, it doesn't look pretty when they read their mail, the subject lines don't all line up nice.  Second, and more importantly, they wonder what else Listserv is doing to the mail as it processes it.

Anyone want to venture an opinion on why the spaces are being prepended?

Anyoine want to venture an opinion on what other changes Listserv is making?

If you have references to manual entries, please toss them my way and I'll read about it.

Thanks for your time.

John

--
John W. Luther
Systems Administrator

Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.