Chip Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:46:04 -0500
As an added option you can simply modify the REVIEW message in the template
to make it shorter, more friendly, etc.  Let's face it, the template
messages are not the most user friendly.

Chip Davis
Moderator- Fibrom-L
The Fibromyalgia Community:
http://www.fibrom-l.org
mailto:[log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Adam Bailey
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 1:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: REVIEW

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to eliminate this message. It just
leads to confusion when someone doesn't see their posting right away. They
may try re-sending it, causing even more moderation troubles.

And worse, if you ever have to reject a message, they're going to find out
the hard way that they've been moderated all this time. They're going to be
rightfully upset and throw a fit.

> I know POST_EDITOR template handles this message so would deleting its
> entry in the LISTNAME.MAILTPL suffice.

You can suppress the template by adding the following to the top:

    .QQ

More information about this command can be found in the Owners Manual.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP