Charles Mandeville <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:47:37 -0400
To All:

My company has setup listservs to send out news letters  in Prortugese,
Spanish, French,  German, Italian  and Dutch. The  .mailtpl Templates were
translated into the individual languages used for each listserv.  For the
most part this seems to be working and the most of the responses come back
in the correct language, but we experiencing a problem where some of the
have translated the template to. Do you have any idea where these response
could be coming from if they are not part of the Template. Are there other
supporting files that we need to change?

I would appreciate any  help I  can get  on this.

C. M