Alan Thew <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:40:28 +0000
I've just started looking at this.

Experiments tell me that the list header only gets "really" updated when I
PUT the
list itself rather than when I PUT the relevant KEYWORDS file (like an
#include in C, I need to "re-compile").

This does not agree with my reading of the site Manager's Operations Guide
page 56 . The issue I had was the ability of list members to do a REView
of the list. The changed KEYWORDS file showed up when the list owner
looked at the list but list members were denied access until I re PUT the
headers (the KEYWORDS file had Review= owners and I changed this to
private).

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks.

--
Alan Thew                                       [log in to unmask]
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442