Fri, 3 May 1991 10:23:26 BST
We have a number of student users who have been using mail, and are
subscribed to various lists. Most of them will, as instructed, signoff
their lists before they leave at the end of the session. Inevitably, some
will 'forget' to signoff any of the lists, or omit one of the less active
ones.
I can easily arrange to grab mail coming from such lists, but if I send
a signoff command from my account, Listserv won't know that it is a different
user that I wish to signoff the list.
Is there an easy solution? (I know the obvious one of log on as the student
but that is messy.)

* Austin Kinsella,                   *
* Lecturer, Computer Applications    *