Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Jun 2021 16:25:39 -0600
On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:05:06 -0400, Rebecca Reuter <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I imagine there must be a way to do this without manually editing the configuration file of every list,
>but I haven't been able to find a command to do so.

There isn't such a command.  But there is a way to SAFELY do a bulk
edit/replace of all list headers/list confgurations using tools outside of
LISTSERV.  I wrote this up a long time ago.

See Tech Tip Issue 1, 2011
Time-saving Hints and Tips that LISTSERV Site Admins may not know?
http://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipLSV-issue1-2011-us.asp

Look at Tip #2

This Tech Tip briefly describes how to use 'TexRep' (a freeware bulk text
replacement editor) and an L-Soft command script (LIST-TEXT.CMD) to convert
your *.LIST files to an editable text format, copy them to an adjacent
directory where they can be bulk-sdited with 'TexRep' to make the desired
replacements.

Note: the URL to download the LIST-TEXT.zip file from L-Soft also contains
the whitepaper BulkEditListHeaders.pdf with detailed step-by-step
instructions on how to do this.