Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Aug 1994 13:57:56 CST
On Fri, 26 Aug 1994 19:21:38 CST, I said:
>If you REVIEW the list, you can send a DIST debug job to
>LISTSERV@UAFSYSB [...]

Oh, yeah, that reminds me.  I've always wanted a way to do this without
first REVIEWing the list.  Is it possible to specify the listname on
the DIST command, rather than include all the individual addresses?
Something like:
    Distribute mail Ack=mail Debug=yes TO (listname)
or
    Distribute mail Ack=mail Debug=yes TO DD=(listname)
or something like that?  I guess you'd have to worry about concealed
addresses somehow...

Oh, well... mostly just curious...
Thanks
Bill